[nafex] Bee Habits

Gianni GIANNI-2 at prodigy.net
Sun May 13 01:17:56 EDT 2001

Hi Dale:
Thank you for offering your experiences with the Bee-scent product Dale,
I find that a great way of insuring pollination effortlessly, almost guaranteed!
I may try that next season along with an abundance of dandelions.
Or from the Italian (Calabria-dialect) word for dandelions. "Giagordi's."
Grazi,
Best of growing,
Gianni