[nafex] Re: Persimmon Graft

Gordon Nofs gc_nofs at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 19:45:51 EDT 2001

It was a Dios. V.  tree that I had what was supposed to be a Yates grafted
to. But the fruit was like small marbles. The three grafts were some of
Claypools best stuff I got from a friend here in Nafex. I will make note
when I go take a check of things tomorrow and let you know. The grafts were
plain simple bark grafts, scions were pencil size and smaller.
      Gordon