[nafex] Pollen Grains

Gianni GIANNI-2 at prodigy.net
Thu May 10 13:51:21 EDT 2001

Hi Don:

A man much wiser than me I know from Nafex, tried to drive this point home with me in
referencing that "nature provides for pollination". Found it hard to believe when you have
flowers popping and the nite temps are in the 0's-30's.
So if you have very, very early bloomers and suspect due to temp, the pollinators are not
out, then manual process may suffice. I'm guessing it couldn't hurt as long as skin oils
stayed away from the pollen?

Thanks a lot Don, do appreciate it....
Apologies for jumping in on Robert's query.

Best of growing,
Gianni