[nafex] No Fruit

Gianni GIANNI-2 at prodigy.net
Thu May 10 12:44:54 EDT 2001

Don:
You wrote:
I couldn't see the pollen on the
brush, but I figured it was there.  I did this several times.
This I find quite puzzling, does self fertile/pollinating have anything to do with " no pollen
or the lack of " at least visible to the eye in fruit flowers etc? Is there an oil or colorless
substance at work and does the attempt of manually performing pollination help?
And also, I saw something once on what a bee sees and apparently, according to this
documentary. Bees are attracted to color (spectrum) rather than scent. Not sure if it
was the atypical pollinator bees the docu was referring to.
Any validity to this....

Thanks.
Best of growing,
Gianni