[nafex] persimmon seed & acorns available

Lucky Pittman Lucky.Pittman at murraystate.edu
Wed May 9 14:14:35 EDT 2001

Folks,
I've got a one-gallon ziploc bag of stratified Sawtooth oak(Q.acutissima)
acorns and at least one(maybe two) one-quart ziploc bags of stratified
American persimmon(D.virginiana) seeds that I'm not going to plant this spring.

If anyone in the group is interested in planting these, I'll be glad to
send them, if you'll reimburse postal costs- I hate to see them go to
waste.  I'd prefer to not to have to break 'em up into multiple smaller
shipments - just don't have time to bother with it at the moment.

If interested, email me privately, and we'll work out the details.
Lucky Pittman
USDA Zone 6
Hopkinsville, KY