[nafex] Flower clusters on young grape vines

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Wed May 9 13:32:53 EDT 2001

Information now available indicates you can leave a couple of clusters on a
young vine (should be trained up, at least, though).  It apparently
stimulates the vine to come into full production sooner in the following
years.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom