[nafex] Moscow Pear apple

Claude Jolicoeur cjoli at gmc.ulaval.ca
Wed May 9 12:22:00 EDT 2001

I have seen Moscow Pear in the Woodwinds catalog (Bluevale, Ontario) a few
years ago.
Claude

A 11:45 01.05.09 -0400, vous avez écrit :
>Hi Don.  Where would one find a Moscow Pear Apple?  Sounds intriguing.
>Also, I have a customer looking for Japanese Pear Apples are these hardy to
>zone 5 and, where would one locate a Canadian source for them?

Clubmom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get a free year-long subscription
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM