[nafex] Flower clusters on young grape vines

Raby, Brian {20-4~Indianapolis} BRIAN.RABY at ROCHE.COM
Wed May 9 12:37:12 EDT 2001

Lon,

I thought you mentioned this topic in previous conversation, but would you
recommend pinching any grapes clusters that develop on vines two years in
the ground?  I heard different stories regarding strawberries where you
should or don't have to pick the flower off the first year in the ground.

Thanks,

Brian Raby
Sheridan, IN, north of heaven where I have a great crop of strawberries
coming on, along with a good set, so far, of plums, peaches and apples