[nafex] hard cider guild

Ken Harnad harnad at intelos.net
Mon May 7 21:16:02 EDT 2001

Hello Mike,
Count me in!  Just what I was looking for--a group such as this.  I have grafted over the last couple of years about twenty different types of cider type variety trees (combination of old american types such as golden russet, honey cider, taliaferro and hewes crab as well as some european types such as kingston black, michelin and medaille d'or).  Now I have to start to look for groups/people experienced in actually making the cider, so a group like this is perfect for me.  I'm located in the Shenandoah valley about thirty minutes west of Charlottesville.  My name is Ken Harnad.  Address is 1213 Rockfish Road, Waynesboro,VA  22980.  Email address is mailto:harnad at intelos.net
I look forward to hearing again from you again.  Regards, ken