[nafex] Re: Y. Transparent & Gravenstein

JERROLD KOERNER j.f.koerner at worldnet.att.net
Sat May 5 21:17:49 EDT 2001

The Alaska Pioneer Fruit Growers Society hold an apple tasting every year in
Anchorage and rate the apples on their dessert qualities on a scale of 1 to
10 with 10 being the higest rating.  Every year the Yellow Transparent gets
grades of 5 to 7.  I can't say that I can rate it that high the way it grows
here in Ketchikan.  Jerry Appleseed