[nafex] goose mowing

del stubbs pinewoodel at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 07:46:26 EDT 2001

>girdle them.  But the geese mow the grass and leave droppings behind.  My
>husband has very little mowing to do.

Naomi, how many geese would it take per acre ? I should consider them for a
hilly orchard site thats hard to mow. Suppose they attack voles too?  Smoked
goose soup sounds like a delight I've not known  Mn.Del
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM