[nafex] Hall's Hardy almond

Robert H. lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 13:28:13 EDT 2001

Does anyone have any experiance with this tree?
I got a 3 foot tree in the front that dropped its nuts this first
year.  I was wondering if I did something wrong.  It seems to be
growing well and blooms well, but about the third week after the
blooms the little nuts fail.

I was told they were self fertile.  Should I get another one just in
case?

                 By the way, does anyone grow any pistashio nuts
trees?
What kind of special care I need for those.

                 thanx

                 Robert Hamilton
                 Atlanta Ga.  zone 7a-7b