[nafex] Thank you Ed

Naomi Ann Counides beefalo at rmci.net
Wed May 2 10:04:02 EDT 2001

I am a member of a goat group and they are very ornate in announcing
purchases of new stock.  So In the style of my goat group....I would like to
thank Ed Fackler for allowing me to purchase 5 of his fabulous trees.  They
arrived yesterday in good condition after their long trip and were
immediately planted and watered.  They will be much appreciated here in
Idaho.
Naomi Counides
Associated Beefalo of Idaho

Clubmom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get a free year-long subscription
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM