[nafex] Weeping or bleeding

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Mar 19 21:58:23 EST 2001

Tests done at U.C. Davis show that bleeding doesn't hurt the vines at all -
the liquid is mostly water.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, unusual fruits, writing, consulting, more, at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom  See new additions to the site, Feb. 2001,
plus word on my grape book.

From: rmturley at aol.com
To: nafex at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [nafex] Weeping or bleeding
Date: Mon, Mar 19, 2001, 5:07 PM

In a message dated 3/18/2001 10:41:19 AM Central Standard Time,