[nafex] Mini Press Plans?

Ginda Fisher ginda at concentric.net
Sat Jul 21 20:46:05 EDT 2001

I just tried this tonight.  I cooked up my two tablespoons of black
currants in a cup in the microwave, with about as much sugar as fruit.
I had just washed them, so there was a little added water.  After the
first minute, I stirred everything.  Then I returned to the oven for 30
seconds.  (Presumably, you'd need to cook this longer if you had more
fruit.)

It worked surprisingly well.  I prefer the beautiful strained jelly, but
I barely noticed the seeds as I ate, and the taste and texture were
good.

Ginda