[nafex] Hardy Almond?

Gianni GIANNI-2 at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 30 22:19:26 EDT 2001

Subject: Re: [nafex] Hardy Almond?

What are precise summer and winter temperatures prevailing in these zone.  Please write.  May be I can suggest sometning.
We have a region called Kinnaur in our State.  This area is adjacent to Tibet and has very harsh climate.  Almonds were introduced there long ago and there is a small research station for almonds only.  Some material, even budsticks may be available with them.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Horticultural Consultant on Lesser Known Indian Fruits
http://www.lesserknownplants.com

Thanks anyhow. Someone straightened me out as to how barely edible these are.
Best of growing,
~Gianni