[nafex] more exercises, chicken love

H.Dessureault inter.verbis at atreide.net
Mon Jul 30 21:18:33 EDT 2001

Hi Tom,
My server does exactly what you just described. It screens viruses and destroys the contaminated files. You receive instead a message giving information on the virus and where it came from.
This is highly practical, as you pointed out. If I am not up to date with the latest version of Norton, I can at least depend that they are...
We shall see how they do tomorrow with CODE RED, which is supposed to spread throughout the computerized world....
Hélène, zone 3