[nafex] Hardy Almond?

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch at vsnl.com
Mon Jul 30 00:34:58 EDT 2001

What are precise summer and winter temperatures prevailing in these zone.  Please write.  May be I can suggest sometning.

We have a region called Kinnaur in our State.  This area is adjacent to Tibet and has very harsh climate.  Almonds were introduced there long ago and there is a small research station for almonds only.  Some material, even budsticks may be available with them.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Horticultural Consultant on Lesser Known Indian Fruits
http://www.lesserknownplants.com