[nafex] Jelly Cone

Don Yellman dyellman at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 22 23:49:38 EDT 2001

Ward: I think your old potato cone will work pretty well, but you do have to
bring the fruit to a boil first to soften it and free up the juice.  I don't
think it would work with raw fruit.  The stainless steel model that Gordon
posted on the board is beautiful --- a lot fancier and I belive larger than
mine.  Also more expensive, but of course it is stainless steel and mine is
aluminum, which some people don't like to use with fruit.  Rgds, Don Yellman