[nafex] hornets won

del stubbs pinewoodel at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 23:21:33 EDT 2001

thanks to the imput I recieved on the white faced hornet nest in my young
orchard, you all properly shamed me into learning a bit more about them.
Seems they play an important role in predating (is that a verb?)
catapillars. I found nothing about them killing orchard pests, anyone know?
  I do have one nest in a shed I walk 8' under every day, and am astouneded
at the changing beauty of the paper as it grows.
I took the time to find out their flight paths and we do ok. thanks.Mn. Del