[nafex] OT - message filters

Sam Franc franc at oregonfast.net
Sat Jul 14 16:39:23 EDT 2001

"victoria l. caron" wrote:

> Thanks Ginda,
> I rerouted the egroup mail this morning by diverting all "subject -
> (nafex)" to
> the nafex group folder. It still went to the inbox  .  .  .  ? I
> thought if I
> could catch the '(nafex)' part I could divert it before it went to
> trash. Looks

What browser are you using for your mail?
I use Netscape and the filters are pretty good.
Just have to se them up properly.
I find using subject is not so good as using "to" and "sender" etc.
Also you can use the " additional" as insurance.
Play around with the filters a little.
You may have a fault somewhere and need to start fresh also.
Another thing, what OS are you using?
Sam