[nafex] Death to chipmunks(and squirrels)

Gordon Nofs gc_nofs at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 12:18:38 EDT 2001

I found a great trap that is made in a 4" X 18" LG. tube that has a tray
inside. I did add two screws to the tray so that I screw the halves of
walnuts to it. This way they have to pull on the nut to set the thing in
motion. Dogs and cats can't get to it. nor have I had to mess with raccoons
and skunks in it like my live traps. It has been great, and I am
contemplating getting more.  All the setting is done from the outside so
that it is easier to set safely.
      Gordon