[nafex] OT - message filters

victoria l. caron vicaron at gis.net
Fri Jul 13 14:07:42 EDT 2001

Does anyone know why all of a sudden some of my nafex group email has
been filtering to the trash? I have my message filters set up to strike
out stuff like "mortgage, FREE, debt, etc.," all the typical stuff as I
get it in. Then I also have a few set up to organize the business
emails. All of a sudden, in the past two days, (nafex) emails with
aol.com addresses and only some of the bunny's started getting rerouted
to the trash. I checked all my message filters and nothing should be
happening like this.
Some of you are just so computer literate, pas moi! This is really weird
and I hope someone knows what the cause could be.  Going off for today,
Thanks, ...................vic NH zone 3