[nafex] Looking for homesteaders

fuwafuwausagi at muchomail.com fuwafuwausagi at muchomail.com
Thu Jul 12 19:56:14 EDT 2001

Gang:

A change of topic for me, but don't let that stop ya'll from debating
the future direction of NAFEX.  : )

I was wondering if those "homesteading" or attempting to grow a
significant portion of their own food would contact me privately.
The purpose is to develop a small pool of resources I could bounce an
idea or two off of and pose a few questions.

This is for my personal edification only and has no commercial
purpose.   I am merely exploring the idea of significantly reducing
the amount of so called food my family buys at the store and growing
more of my own.    But as with many things it is preferable to talk to
those who actually do it.

I just intend to ask a question now and then, and wish to ask
agreeable resources.

You may contact me at:

fuwafuwausagi at muchomail.com

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

The fluffy bunny