[nafex] Supplement to Del's heavenly Evans

del stubbs pinewoodel at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:08:22 EDT 2001

Hélène, Kevin and Bernie..thanks for the comentary on Evans....I just took
the time to figure how to download Lawyer's Nursery wholesale catalog and
found Evans under 'bush fruit'.  7 bucks for a 12-18" plant in a wholesale
situation.  I haven't contacted them yet to find out how its propagated.
Still hoping to find someone in my state who has one thats big enough to
produce rootsuckers.

Hélène, thanks for the language lesson, and my pardons about the 'jealous of
canadiens' note....it was partially in jest, considering the inequety of the
currancy exchange as a whole that our northern neighbors must deal with.
Del