[nafex] Ways to promote NAFEX membership

Gordon Nofs gc_nofs at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:42:30 EDT 2001

Back in '85 I found out about the Michigan Nut Growers Association (MNGA)
and joined. Through friends of MNGA I heard about and joined Northern Nut
growers Association (NNGA), and Nafex.
        Gordon C. Nofs
***********************************
Hi,

That would be an interesting poll question;

    How did you become aware of NAFEX?

It may give us some insight as to how to reach out to new members.

How do we poll the complete membership?

Regards,
Tom

--