[nafex] Increasing membership

jhecksel at voyager.net jhecksel at voyager.net
Mon Jul 9 11:20:16 EDT 2001

Hello y'all:

I suspect you are all way ahead of me because I am a relatively recent
member ('95).

What are the economics of printing an extra 500 Pomona each run and
distributing them to Master Gardeners, County Extension agents and the
like.  I do not see any point in carpet bombing any group of people, but
I think we could strategically place copies where they will get much
viewing.  The cover might need to be changed to be clear that this is a
*single* courtesy copy and not a full subscription.
--

                                            -Joe Hecksel
                                             Eaton Rapids, Michigan