[nafex] hornets

Mills Apple Farm millsapl at fgi.net
Fri Jul 6 22:34:12 EDT 2001

If you feel adventurous, get an acetylene torch lighted near their nest at night.  Then rattle the nest and they all swarm out and fly through the torch.  Using just acetylene, no Oxygen, will give an incredibly bright light and they singe their wings as they fly through it.  Good way to get revenge if they got you during the day.