[nafex] More on Stark

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at bunchgrapes.com
Fri Jul 6 11:16:03 EDT 2001

Not to sound too grim, but NAFEX may need to serve the same purpose that
monasteries did during the Dark Ages - keep varieties and knowledge alive
until the need for them comes again.
-Lon
----------
From: Tom Olenio <tolenio at sentex.net>
To: nafex at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [nafex] More on Stark
Date: Fri, Jul 6, 2001, 6:36 AM

Hello,

Lon is right, but there is something we can do about that...

We are fruit explorers and tinker's right?  We can do something unique if we
put our collective abilities and resources together to do something
"special".

You get 2,300 people working on something as a team, and you will get
results.

We just have to decide what that something "special" is going to be.

Regards,
Tom