[nafex] More on Stark

Tom Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Fri Jul 6 09:36:14 EDT 2001

Hello,

Lon is right, but there is something we can do about that...

We are fruit explorers and tinker's right?  We can do
something unique if we put our collective abilities and
resources together to do something "special".

You get 2,300 people working on something as a team, and you
will get results.

We just have to decide what that something "special" is
going to be.

Regards,
Tom

--