[nafex] More on Stark

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at bunchgrapes.com
Fri Jul 6 09:27:00 EDT 2001

Believe me, I've tried, but most magazines won't take an article strictly
about NAFEX.  Best I've been able to do is slip reference to NAFEX into
articles I sell on growing fruit.  (I do THAT quite often). The single word
reason is "Editors".  If they don't want it, it doesn't get printed, no
matter how good you think it is.  An organization of fruit lovers isn't
"news" enough by itself - you have to be able to tie it to something
special.
    I will say that anyone on any relevant e-list can put in a plug for
NAFEX  - just remember http://www.nafex.org
-Lon
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.bunchgrapes.com