[nafex] Apple Recommendations

Lucky Pittman Lucky.Pittman at murraystate.edu
Thu Sep 28 16:12:20 EDT 2000

While it probably won't win any prizes from serious apple connoisseurs,  at
my house "Callaway" crab wins - heavy production of large (for an edible
crab downgraded to 'ornamental' status), red/yellow, yellow-fleshed
crabapples, sweet, not too tart, reliable producer with no spray.  A
favorite with the kids, as well as the adults.

I may never get an apple off my COP or Cornish Gilliflower, but I know the
Callaway will be there.
Lucky Pittman
USDA Zone 6
Hopkinsville, KY

as low as 0.0% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9331/15/_/423498/_/970171930/