[nafex] Hawthorn compatability

victoria l. caron vicaron at gis.net
Tue Sep 19 06:18:30 EDT 2000

Hello neighbors!

I don't know if you ever met Henry Lang of Milan (NH), but I know that
his dad and he grafted pear to hawthorn. This goes back many years as
Henry was 93 when he passed away in June of '99. The pear, usually
Flemish Beauty, overgrew the stock, but I don't remember any big problem
with that. Hope this information is helpful................vic
PS: I still have your book here at the store, would it be easier to drop
it off to Nancy at school?

  [eGroups] My Groups | nafex Main Page | Start a new group!