[nafex] D. Kutchta's Address

Kiwi Korners kiwikrnr at sunlink.net
Wed Sep 6 20:56:15 EDT 2000

Tired of searching for an apartment?  Try Viva!  It's fast and free.
Now serving Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas.
Rent by September 30th - get $100 cash!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9154/15/_/423498/_/968289792/

For those of you who have posted inquiries about David Kutchta...

We had the opportunity to visit with him recently.  He is in the process of
treatment and is doing well.

We told him that several of the NAFEX group were asking about him and
promised we would post his new email address to the group.  It is as
follows:

        humblebe at intergrafix.net

We're certain he would appreciate hearing from you!

The Kiwi Kids @ Kiwi Korners
www.kiwiberry.com