[Fwd: [nafex] Apple Trees and Drought]

Sam Franc franc at harborside.com
Sat Sep 2 00:56:51 EDT 2000

Open the door to endless possibilities for your home!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7726/15/_/423498/_/967870523/

I find that apples on M 111 do much better than the true dwarfs in drought
conditions.
Seedling apples do well too.
Chester blackberries do better than other types after they are established.
Sam on the Oregon coast.