[nafex] Re: edible honeysuckles

GIANNI-2 GIANNI-2 at prodigy.net
Tue Dec 26 22:24:15 EST 2000

Hello Christopher:
Was wondering what you could tell me about your Lonicera's???
Have they flowered and fragrant.
Is their habit like vinca or do they stand upright somewhat?
Are the 3 all the same variety?
Have you mulched them or done anything for winter protection
and lastly, where did you acquire yours if I may?
Thanks,
Best wishes,
Gianni