[nafex] cider varieties in virginia`

jim jmc1 at epix.net
Sun Dec 24 11:07:45 EST 2000

Ken, a major source of reliable information is Lee Calhoun's Old Southern
Apples (1995)  McDonald & Woodward Publ., Blacksburg.  Probably the best
compendium in existence.  Lee's address (I think) is 3411 Longwood Lane,
Conway, SC 20527.  If you're lucky, should find the book in local library.
We do have it available in our bookstore section.  It's a good read.

//Jim
www.cumminsnursery.com