[nafex] Re: On Granny Smith and Hillary?

H. Dessureault inter.verbis at atreide.net
Mon Dec 11 07:18:44 EST 2000

Interesting, we don't know who George Patataki voted for...
In a basket of apples discarded, maybe Mrs Smith had a lucky seed.
Thanks for the information on triploid, I often wondered about it.

I have never tasted Bramley. I am simply going on the fact that Bramley existed (at least it seems like it did) at about  the right time in England and was popular enough to remain popular to this date.

H. Dessureault
Québec