[MSAR] Foal Watch

possegal at att.net possegal at att.net
Fri Dec 30 00:55:39 EST 2005

WE had a foal born last year in the water tub. The mare was put out for awhile in the round pen while my friend was cleaning stalls. Fortunately she was there when she heard splashing and looked to see the foal sitting in the tub. We named it Bobby after Bobby Buchet from the movie the Waterboy.
--
Carla J Olsen
possegal at att.net
707-592-4346