[Market-farming] Japanese Beetles

Richard Robinson rrobinson at nasw.org
Tue Apr 16 19:25:41 EDT 2019

Favorite foods here are raspberry leaves; we get some damage on a few other
things when the numbers are high, but mostly they don't seem to have much
effect. Grubs live in the soil and can do a number on lawns. Milky spore
works over the long haul to keep them in check. Lure traps are worse than
useless; you should buy some as presents for your neighbors.