[Market-farming] list revival? spam?

kakerby at aol.com kakerby at aol.com
Mon Apr 15 13:05:47 EDT 2019

I'm delighted to see this list active again.  Like Rivka I'm just not
interested in FB, and most of my other groups have fizzled out or gone over
to that maddening platform.  I'll stick with email thanks.

Tough February here with record-setting cold and snowfall.  Nice March but
our April blossoms have been hammered by another round of unusual cold.  Not
sure we're going to have much in the way of local tree fruit.  Looking
forward to warmer weather.

Kathryn Kerby

Frogchorusfarm.com

Snohomish, WA