[Market-farming] list revival? spam?

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Mon Apr 15 12:27:41 EDT 2019

The NAFEX list just popped up alive in my email box last week; it would be nice if this one has too.

But I strongly suspect that message with no text, just a link, is spam and quite possibly malware, and there's no way I'm going to click on it. If it's not, say whatever you want to say to the list in text.

And hi, everybody, if you're still there! Anybody know how or if prices are likely to move this season?