[Market-farming] storms

karen sutherland karen at rootsfarm.info
Fri Oct 27 10:38:53 EDT 2017

Yes. Gift certificate to SESE or Fedco great idea. Shipping could then be
worked out as most companies don't ship to Dominica and no mail service for
??? longer. Thanks and all best wishes, karen

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 8:42 AM Road's End Farm <organic87 at frontiernet.net>
wrote:

> Would a gift certificate to SESE (or somebody else, for that matter) work
> better?
>
> I can't contribute right now, but may be able to later on this winter.
>

> -- Rivka; Finger Lakes NY, Zone 6A now I think
>

> On Oct 27, 2017, at 6:41 AM, karen sutherland wrote:
>
> Thanks, Ken.  Importing seed here --(NOT DR, incidentally, but Dominica --
> one of the Windward Islands, between Guadeloupe and Martinique) not so
> simple. Govt requires commercial packaging. Survival realities require
> varieties that will do well here as we don't have luxury of
> experimentation/crop failure right now.  Seeds are certainly a priority
> though and I "generally"  find SESE seeds work well here. (You should taste
> what our soil does with your Granex and Grano onions - better than
> Vidalias! ). If I am able to find possible "mule" will send to list.  Many
> thanks, all, and all best wishes, karen

> address and password):

Karen Sutherland
Roots Farm Organic Produce