[Market-farming] storms

karen sutherland karen at rootsfarm.info
Fri Oct 27 06:41:38 EDT 2017

Thanks, Ken.  Importing seed here --(NOT DR, incidentally, but Dominica --
one of the Windward Islands, between Guadeloupe and Martinique) not so
simple. Govt requires commercial packaging. Survival realities require
varieties that will do well here as we don't have luxury of
experimentation/crop failure right now.  Seeds are certainly a priority
though and I "generally"  find SESE seeds work well here. (You should taste
what our soil does with your Granex and Grano onions - better than
Vidalias! ). If I am able to find possible "mule" will send to list.  Many
thanks, all, and all best wishes, karen

Karen Sutherland
Roots Farm Organic Produce
  fruits, roots, vegetables & herbs