[Market-farming] Anybody want to buy a blueberry farm in NY?

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Mon Dec 11 21:11:07 EST 2017

Hi all --

no it's not my farm! but I know people selling a really nice little organic blueberry farm with a well-built-up Upick market. I don't think their organic certification is current -- I'm not sure -- but it's been certified in the past. There's a house and barns and a pond, and a nice private setting, between Dundee and Penn Yan in the Finger Lakes region of NY State.

I -- and a lot of other people -- would really like to see it sold to someone who would keep up the blueberry operation. I asked them if I could try to get the word out, including here, and they said yes please; so here's this email.