[Market-farming] Software Ordering Wholesale

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Thu Oct 27 09:55:57 EDT 2016

Does anyone use Farmers’ Web for managing wholesale accounts and ordering?

A local food delivery service uses Local Orbit, which we use as a farm supplier to that business.  It is another option as well.

I would be curious to hear feed back on these as farmers using them to supply wholesale accounts.

Or other options out there.  We are close to getting our new space up and running with an actual office that can be used by my staff as opposed to me acting as the supreme overlord and I am starting to look at stuff that is multi-user-interface friendly, either office/field or office/field/delivery.

Cheers!

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio