[Market-farming] Looking for advice on eating well during the growing season????

andrea davis-cetina andrea.m.davis at gmail.com
Wed May 4 23:56:38 EDT 2016

So of course things are getting pretty busy at the farm and like every year
I'm noticing I'm not eating too well.
I come home from the field and I'm starving cause I didn't take anything
with me but coffee and water. Then I just grab whatever is ready to eat
i.e. chips, ice cream, plain chocolate chips, stale pizza etc.
I know I need to plan ahead especially because I had to move my farm this
year and my field is now a 40 minute drive from my house.

Any advice on how to eat healthy nutritious food during the crazy busy
growing season when you work from sun up to sun down and you're too tried
to do much cooking in the kitchen?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or sage wisdom,
Andrea

Quarter Acre Farm
Suisun Valley, CA - where they are calling for thunderstorms