[Market-farming] mechanical garlic planter

Mike Rock mikerock at mhtc.net
Tue Jul 5 14:31:09 EDT 2016

Thanks Pam.
That explains a lot.  The  garlic machine planting videos might be
showing soft neck varieties being planted.  Most were Slavic language
videos.

I had wondered about a drop tube aiding correct orientation.  Now I'll
have to check where in the world the soft neck versus the hard neck
varieties are planted and just look at the planting method, hand vs.
machine.  Just research I guess, since we are planting hard neck here.

---