[Market-farming] Hi Tunnel innovations

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Mon Jan 18 19:14:05 EST 2016

First, check with your USDA-NRCS office.  You may get one almost free
with the high tunnel grants.  They have a list of approved
manufacturers.  I am drawing a blank at the moment, but there is a very
well regarded company in your area.

Ah - Morgan County Seeds.  It is on this list:
http://msucares.com/crops/hightunnels/supplies.html

On 1/18/2016 1:30 PM, carla puller wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  I have plans to semi retire in 2 years from 40 years of nursing and
> am going to be more involved in our local famers market. I've tried
> all kinds and sizes of green houses only to watch them get clobbered
> by some of the straight line winds we get in mi-Missouri. I'd like to
> get into a mid size high tunnel but am worried as to how they stand up
> to nasty wind. What kind of high tunnel would be good to start
> with?  Cost always a factor.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry