[Market-farming] Hi Tunnel innovations

Sue Wells farmersue at myfairpoint.net
Mon Jan 18 15:51:16 EST 2016

I have a rimols greenhouse/high tunnel. It is great for heavy snowfalls,
which I know you don't have. We get some terrible winds here, and have held
up very well. I think Rimal is more expensive than others, but are very
durable.

Good Luck.  you will find farming is just as rewarding as Nursing!!

Sue Wells

Farmer Sue  Retired RN and live in Vermont, but from NW Arkansas